What is a Atemoya?
- This fruit is similar to a Cherimoya. Its shape and skin may have protuberances or be smooth, and turns from green to yellow at maturity. Atemoyas have a sweet, white, custard-like pulp with seeds.
How to Eat
- Peel and remove seeds. Enjoy alone, add to desserts, ice cream or milk shakes.
- Good source of potassium and vitamin C.
How to Choose
- Choose unblemished fruits.
How to Store
- Store at room temperature until yellow and slightly soft. Refrigerate up to 2 days.
When are they in season?
- Currently unavailable; extremely limited supplies.