What is a Baby Colored Carrot?
- A bunch of multi-colored baby carrots with tops can be found in white, yellow and purple combinations. These carrots are small, slender, and tender with delicate, sweet, carrot flavor. These are true baby carrots!
How to Eat
- Use raw in salads, with dips, or steam, stir-fry, or boil and purée. Use in preparations that call for carrots.
- High in vitamins A and C.
How to Choose
- Choose firm, fresh, smooth, and well-shaped carrots with even color.
How to Store
- Store refrigerated and wrapped in plastic for up to 1 week. Extend shelf life by snipping off green tops once at home.
Braised Vegetables with Endive Ingredients: 2 or 3 Belgian Endives 1 tablespoon butter or margarine 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil, Dill, Chervil, or Chives 1/2 cup chicken broth or stock 3/4 cup Frieda’s Baby Carrots peeled if desired, and trimmed 3/4 cup … Continue reading