What is a Zululand Queen Baby Pineapple?
- Adorable miniature pineapple grown exclusively in South Africa. Intensely sweet golden flesh and soft edible core. The entire fruit measures just 5 inches high. Available year-round from South Africa.
How to Eat
- Use this superbly sweet pineapple as you would a regular pineapple. Also beautiful addition to fruit baskets or a decorative table centerpiece.
- Excellent source of vitamin C.
How to Select
- Choose fruit that is golden in color and very aromatic.
How to Store
- Because pineapples develop dark spots from temperature changes, if it is purchased chilled, keep it refrigerated; and if it was bought at room temperature, keep it at room temperature.
When are they in season?
Where are they grown?
- South Africa.
Internet Explorer users may not be able to view this video.