What is Baby Romanesco?
- It has a pale lime green color and is surrounded with cabbage like leaves. Romanesco tastes similar to broccoli or cauliflower.
- Fun fact: Did you see some Romanesco in “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”? The green spirals were spotted in the movie along with some Kiwanos! We’ll tell you where in January. This is a no spoiler zone!
How to Eat
- Prepare like broccoli or cauliflower.
- Excellent source of vitamin C.
How to Store
- Refrigerate for two to three days in a plastic bag.