What is Baby Romanesco?
- It has a pale lime green color and is surrounded with cabbage like leaves. Romanesco tastes similar to broccoli or cauliflower.
- Fun fact: Did you see some Romanesco in “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”? The green spirals were spotted in the movie along with some kiwanos horned melons and yellow dragon fruit when Rey sat down to eat at Maz Kanata’s castle.
How to Eat
- Prepare like broccoli or cauliflower.
- Excellent source of vitamin C.
How to Store
- Refrigerate for two to three days in a plastic bag.