What is Baby Romanesco?
- Romanesco looks like an alien cousin of cauliflower and broccoli. The pale green spirals taste mild, slightly sweet and nutty.
- The perfect representation of the Fibonacci sequence.
- Fun fact: Did you see some Romanesco in “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”? The green spirals were spotted in the movie along with some kiwanos horned melons and yellow dragon fruit when Rey sat down to eat at Maz Kanata’s castle!
How to Eat
- Prepare like broccoli or cauliflower.
- Excellent source of vitamin C.
How to Store
- Refrigerate for two to three days in a plastic bag.