What is a Cocktail Grapefruit?
- The Cocktail Grapefruit is a cross between a Mandarin and a Pummelo. It tastes like a grapefruit/orange combination and is sweeter and less acidic than regular grapefruit. It’s about the size of a large orange.
How to Eat
- Simply peel and enjoy, or slice in half for a sweet and healthy breakfast.
- Excellent source of vitamin C.
How to Choose
- Choose fruit that feels heavy for its size.
How to Store
- Store at room temperature up to 1 week or keep refrigerated for 2 weeks.
When are they in season?
- November through February
Where are they grown?
- Product of U.S.A.