- The Little Potato Company offers several personality-packed gourmet potato varieties — all pre-washed, and require no peeling. And thanks to their small size, you can cook them in 15 minutes or less.
- Varieties include:
Baby Boomer: Yellow-skinned, yellow-fleshed bite-sized spuds.
Piccolo: Waxy yellow skin and creamy yellow flesh with slightly oblong potatoes and sweet fresh flavor.
Blushing Belle: Rose-colored skin and velvety yellow flesh. Medium sized and beautifully rounded.
Terrific Trio: A pleasing sampling of blue, red and yellow potatoes. Rich, vibrant and deliciously different.
- Learn more about these special Little Potatoes at www.littlepotatoes.com
Quick Usage Ideas
- Roast, grill, boil, or microwave! Pre-washed; no peeling required.
- To roast or grill these potatoes, preheat oven or grill to 400°F. Toss in cooking oil. For roasting the potatoes, place them on a cooking sheet in the oven for 40 minutes. To grill the potatoes, wrap them in foil and place them on the grill for 40 minutes.
- To microwave, just need to put the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl filled with water and microwave for 5 minutes then drain the water.
- Find many more ideas and recipes at www.littlepotatoes.com
- Rich in potassium, no fat, no cholesterol, and contains 20% of your daily iron!
Selection & Storage
- Store in a cool, dry, dark, well-vented area up to 2 weeks.
Not available for online purchase.