What are Mini Sweet Peppers?
- Mini Sweet Peppers are a miniature version of the ordinary bell pepper, making them perfect snack-sized vegetables. Their flavor and texture are similar to a bell pepper’s, but sweeter and with very few seeds.
How to Eat
- Enjoy fresh out of hand, discarding seeds, or use in any recipes calling for bell peppers.
- Excellent source of vitamins C, rich in vitamin A.
How to Choose
- Choose peppers that are firm, brightly colored, and glossy.
How to Store
- Store refrigerated, unwrapped, up to 2 weeks.
When are they in season?
Where are they grown?
- Product of Mexico
Internet Explorer users may not be able to view this video.
Wonton Pizza Bites These bite-size pizzas can be made with either Frieda’s Wonton Wrappers, or Eggroll Wrappers cut into quarters, topped with just about anything you want. Endless delicious possibilities! Base ingredients 12 pieces Frieda’s Wonton Wrappers, or 3 pieces … Continue reading
Red Onion & Snap Pea Salad Ingredients 2 cups torn romaine lettuce 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced bok choy leaves and stems 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas, halved crosswise, stringed and blanched if desired 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced … Continue reading
Snap and Crisp Endive Appetizers Ingredients: 2 Heads Frieda’s Belgian Endive 3 3-ounce packages Frieda’s Sugar Snap® Peas 1 4-ounce package soft herb flavored cheese Half of an 8-ounce package soft cream cheese 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard Fresh herb sprigs … Continue reading
Cheese Stuffed Sugar Snap Pods Ingredients: 2 4-ounce packages Frieda’s Sugar Snap Peas 1 8-ounce package ricotta cheese 1 3-ounce package cream cheese Dash of garlic and onion powder 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves, crushed 1/4 teaspoon celery salt 1 … Continue reading
Green, White and Orange Veggie Pearls Ingredients: 4 ounce Frieda’s Sugar Snap® Peas 12 ounce Frieda’s Red, Gold, or White Pearl Onions 1 cup whole peeled baby carrots 1 tablespoon butter or margarine 1 tablespoon Frieda’s Fresh Basil, chopped or … Continue reading