What are Sugar Cane Swizzle Sticks?
- Swizzle sticks are natural cane sugar stalks that have been peeled and sliced into thin strips. The sticks are ideal for drink stirrers and garnishes. They can be chewed to enjoy the naturally sweet juice and then discarded. (The fibrous stalks are not edible.)
How to Eat
- Use sticks as “tropical drink-stirrers” in iced or hot drinks, or as a tropical garnish on plates.
- Cane juice is a natural form of sugar.
How to Store
- Store unopened packages in a cool, dry place.
When are they in season?
Where are they grown?
- Product of China and U.S.A.
Authentic Mojito with Sugar Cane Swizzle Stick Ingredients: 6 fresh mint leaves 2 teaspoons sugar 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice 1 Frieda’s Sugar Cane Swizzle Stick Ice cubes (to fill glass) 2 ounces light rum Club soda Slice of lime … Continue reading