What are Yellow Seedless Watermelon?
- This large, oval-round shaped fruit has smooth green skin and bright yellow, seedless flesh. Crisp and juicy, it is sweeter than red-fleshed watermelon.
How to Eat
- Eat fresh in wedges. Can be cubed and added to fruit salads, compotes or pureéd for drinks and sherbets. Use in a fruit salad with red and orange watermelon for a sweet and colorful dessert.
- Excellent source of vitamins A and C.
How to Choose
- Choose watermelon that is heavy for its size.
How to Store
- Keep whole watermelon at room temperature for 1 to 2 days or refrigerate. Once cut, store and refrigerate.
Melon with Kiwano® Mint Sauce Ingredients: 1 cup honeydew or cantaloupe chunks 1 cup watermelon chunks 1 Kiwano®, halved lengthwise Kiwano® Mint Sauce 1 Kiwano®, halved lengthwise 1/2 cup melon chunks (any variety) 2 teaspoons Fresh Mint, chopped 1 teaspoon … Continue reading
Mediterranean Watermelon Salad Ingredients 6 cups mixed salad greens, torn 3 cups yellow seedless watermelon, cubed 1/2 cup Maui onion, thinly sliced 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil Freshly ground pepper, to taste Steps In … Continue reading