What are Baby Apples?
- Frieda’s baby apples are miniature versions of regular sized apples you are familiar with. About the size of an apricot, Frieda’s carries many varieties of baby apples: Gala, Fuji, Granny Smith and Red Delicious.
How to Eat
- A small snack, perfect for kids lunches. Slice and use in baking, fruit salads or fruit and cheese platters.
- Great source of immune-boosting vitamin C.
How to Choose
- Choose apples with bright color that are free from bruising, brown spots or broken skin.
How to Store
- Store in refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
When are they in season?
Where are they grown?
- Product of U.S.A.
Caramel-Dipped Lady Apples Ingredients: 1/2 pound (about 30) Frieda’s Lady Apples About 30 lollipop sticks (optional) 1 (14-ounce) bag plain caramels, unwrapped 2 tablespoons water Steps: Wash and dry lady apples. Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper. Spray … Continue reading
Mangosteen Fruit Salad Ingredients: 2 ripe Kiwifruit or Gold Kiwifruit 2 Mangosteen 1 small apple (such as Lady Apples or Baby Apples) 2 tablespoons honey Steps Peel and slice kiwifruit into 1/4-inch rounds. Thinly slice apples. Carefully score the outer skin … Continue reading