What are Baby Purple Potatoes?
- Frieda’s Baby Purple Potatoes have beautiful deep purple skin and lavender-colored flesh. Their taste and texture is similar to a Russet when cooked.
How to Eat
- Simply boil, roast or steam with the delicate thin skin still on. Use in any dish calling for potatoes. Perfect for a side dish or potato salad.
- Skin is filled with nutrients so be sure to keep it on when cooking!
How to Choose
- Choose firm, non-sprouting potatoes.
How to Store
- Store in a cool, dry, dark, well-vented area up to 1 month.
When are they in season?
Where are they grown?
- Product of U.S.A.