What are Brussels Sprout Stalks?
- Impress your family and friends with the beautiful Brussels Sprouts Stalks! These leafy green sprouts look like miniature cabbages with sweet and nutty flavor.
How to Eat
- Brussels Sprout Stalks are best roasted whole and served right on the stalk. You can also cut off the individual sprout to shave raw over a salad or for sauteing and frying.
- Packed with vitamins, fiber, folate, and antioxidants.
How to Choose
- Look for bright green sprouts that are firm and tightly packed.
How to Store
- Refrigerate the whole stalk up to 2 weeks.
Baby Purple Brussels Sprouts with Polenta Original recipe and photo by Eric Samuelson / Eat Like No One Else ingredients 12 ounces baby purple Brussels sprouts, halved (or regular brussels sprouts, quartered) 1 pound Frieda’s Organic Polenta Salt and pepper, … Continue reading