What is a Chinese Long Bean?
- Chinese Long Beans, also known as Yardlong Beans, look like extremely long green beans. They are darker and firmer than regular green beans, but they have a similar flavor. Chinese Long Beans are actually more closely related to Blackeyed Peas than regular green beans.
How to Eat
- Steam, boil or stir-fry with other vegetables.
- Provides fiber, good source of vitamin A, and rich in vitamin C.
How to Choose
- Choose flexible beans.
How to Store
- Refrigerate in plastic wrap up to 1 week.
When are they in season?
Where are they grown?
- Product of U.S.A. and Mexico