What are Dragon Tongue Beans?
- Dragon Tongue Beans are a close relative to the green bean. This striking heirloom bean variety features a pale creamy-white skin with purple flecks and streaks which fade when cooked. Like other snap bean varieties, Dragon Tongue Beans have an edible pod and are usually stringless when harvested young and tender.
How to Eat
- Steam or sauté briefly and toss with fresh herbs and butter. Prepare as you would green beans.
- Good source of vitamin C.
How to Choose
- Choose beans that are clean, tender, crisp and well-shaped.
How to Store
- Store refrigerated up to 1 week.
When are they in season?
Where are they grown?
- Product of U.S.A. and Mexico