What is Italian Parsley?
- With a slightly peppery, yet fresh, flavor, Italian Parsley is used to flavor and garnish dishes. There are over 30 varieties of Italian Parsley with the most popular ones being flat-leaf and curly-leaf.
How to Eat
- Add to soups and stews, or season meat and poultry with it. Use raw in sandwiches, pasta dishes and salads.
- Excellent source of vitamins A and C.
How to Choose
- Choose bright colored leaves with no wilting.
How to Store
- Wash fresh parsley, shaking off excess moisture, and wrap in paper towels, then in a plastic bag. Refrigerate for up to a week.