What is a Mango Nectarine?
- The Mango Nectarine is a cross of two old-variety pale nectarines. It gets its name from the fruit’s glowing mango-like color and tropical sweetness. Despite the name, there is no mango in this nectarine.
How to Eat
- Enjoy out of hand, slice into fruit salads or grill.
- Good source of vitamin C.
How to Choose
- Fruit is ripe when yields to gentle pressure.
How to Store
- Allow to ripen at room temperature. Only refrigerate when fruit is soft and ripe.
When are they in season?
Where are they grown?
- Product of U.S.A.