What is an Orange Seedless Watermelon?
- This large, oval-round shaped fruit has smooth green skin and bright orange, seedless flesh. Crisp and juicy, it is sweeter than red-fleshed watermelon.
How to Eat
- Eat fresh in wedges. Can be cubed and added to fruit salads, compotes or pureéd for drinks and sherbets. Use in a fruit salad with red and yellow watermelon for a sweet and colorful dessert.
- Excellent source of vitamins A and C.
How to Choose
- Choose watermelon that is heavy for its size.
How to Store
- Keep whole watermelon at room temperature for 1-2 days or refrigerate. Once cut, store and refrigerate.