What are Organic Crimson Gold Apples?
- The Organic Crimson Gold Apple is one of the most exotic and miniature of the apple varieties. It is the parent species of today’s cultivated varieties.
How to Eat
- Enjoy fresh out of hand or add to salads. Also great in baking and jams.
- Eating apples helps protect your bones and can lower your cholesterol.
How to Choose
- Choose firm fruit with no signs of bruising.
How to Store
- Refrigerate up to 2 months.
When are they in season?
- Mid-October through January
Where are they grown?
- Product of U.S.A.
Internet Explorer users may not be able to view this video.