What are Pasta Para Duritos?
- Traditional wheat-based Mexican snack food that puffs up when fried and enjoyed like potato chips or popcorn. Also known as duros or Mexican wagon wheels. When cooked, Duritos have a light, airy consistency similar to fried pork skin.
How to Eat?
- They are best prepared by frying in oil, and adding salt, chile sauce, and lemon or lime juice to taste. They can also be microwaved, dry, for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- A lower-fat alternative to pork rinds.
How to Store
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place up to 1 year.
When are they in season?
Where are they grown?
- Product of U.S.A. and Mexico