Eating honey directly from the beeswax comb dates back to prehistoric times. Frieda's honeycomb is filled with raw, unprocessed honey that is sweet and rich with a light, golden-brown color.
Normal is boring...try one of these unique products for an inspiring new food experience.
How to Eat
- The honeycomb itself is edible, although many prefer to discard the wax as they enjoy the delicious honey within.
- You can also cut away portions and drain the honey from the comb to use on toast, tea, or in recipes. Honeycomb makes a beautiful addition to a gourmet fruit and cheese platter for entertaining.
- Honey has been used to treat ailments since the ancient time to soothe coughs, relieve allergy symptoms, and treat cuts and burns.
How to Store
- Store at room temperature up to 2 years; honey really lasts for a quite a while. After time, some crystallization is normal.
- Product of New Zealand or U.S.A.