What are Baby Red Potatoes?
- Frieda’s Baby Red Potatoes are tender spuds that have a slightly higher sugar content than their brown-skinned counterparts, which makes for a creamy and slightly sweet flavor.
How to Eat
- Simply boil, roast, or steam with the delicate, thin skin still on. Use in any dish calling for potatoes. Perfect for a side dish or potato salad.
- Excellent source of vitamin C, and also supply potassium and vitamin B6.
How to Choose
- Choose firm, non-sprouting potatoes.
How to Store
- Store in a cool, dry, dark, well-vented area up to 1 month.
When are they in season?
Where are they grown?
- Product of U.S.A.