What are Thomcord Grapes?
- Plump, juicy, virtually seedless grapes with thin, dark-purple skin and a mild, sweet flavor. It is a hybrid of the popular Concord and Thompson grapes, developed in 1983 by California grape breeders.
How to Eat
- Enjoy fresh out of hand or use to decorate cheese or fruit platters. Also perfect for making jams and jellies.
How to Choose
- Choose grapes that are smooth, plump, firm, and consistent in color. Avoid damaged fruit, or fruit with bruises or decay.
How to Store
- Store refrigerated up to 7 days.
When are they in season?
- July through mid-September
Where are they grown?
- Product of U.S.A.