What are Yellow Wax Beans?
- Yellow Wax Beans are a close relative of green beans, with their edible pod and virtually stringless flesh. Like green beans, they are harvested young and tender.
How to Eat
- Wax beans can be used almost interchangeably with green or snap beans in most recipes. Steam or sauté briefly and toss with fresh herbs and butter.
- Wax beans are low in calories.
How to Choose
- Choose beans that are clean, tender, crisp and well-shaped.
How to Store
- Store refrigerated up to 1 week.
When are they in season?
Where are they grown?
- Product of U.S.A. and Mexico