Where to buy
- 2015 store list coming soon.
What is an Angelcot?
- Angelcots® are a special, limited white-flesh apricot grown in California. They have the juiciness of the ripest nectarine with the delicate texture and aroma of an apricot. Angelcots have the perfect balance of acid and sugar with a buttery, perfume-like sweetness.
How to Eat
- Enjoy out of hand or use in fruit salads, fresh fruit tart, or gelee. Also great on the grill–cut in half and put on the skewers for easy handling. Add grilled fruits to salads or ice cream.
Watch This Video
- Rich in vitamin C and a source of fiber.
How to Choose
- Ripe fruit will give slightly to the touch.
How to Store
- Enjoy within 1 to 3 days of purchase. Only refrigerate after ripening.
When are they in season?
- Only for a few weeks in June through July.
Where are they grown?
- Grown in California exclusively for Frieda’s.
Internet Explorer users may not be able to view this video.