Where to buy
- Angelcots® are available at Trader Joe’s nationwide and at many supermarkets across the country. 2015 list coming soon.
- Angelcots® are a special, limited white-flesh apricot grown in California. They have the juiciness of the ripest nectarine with the delicate texture and aroma of an apricot. Angelcots have the perfect balance of acid and sugar with a buttery, perfume-like sweetness.
Quick Usage Ideas
- Enjoy out of hand or use in fruit salads and cobblers.
- Rich in vitamin C and a source of fiber.
Selection & Storage
- Ripe fruit will give slightly to the touch. Enjoy within 1 to 3 days of purchase. Only refrigerate after ripening.
- Mid-June through beginning of July. Product of U.S.A.
Internet Explorer users may not be able to view this video.