- Known as “citrus caviar,” the Finger Lime is prized for its caviar-like bubbles of tangy citrus that pop on your tongue. It has a tart, lemony-lime flavor with slight herbaceous notes. This finger-shaped micro-citrus is naturally grown and found in Australia’s coastal and rainforest areas, but is now grown in California in limited quantities during the summer and fall.
Quick Usage Ideas
- Use as a topping or garnish with seafood dishes or sushi. Use in salads, cocktails, vinaigrettes and desserts.
- High in vitamin C. (They are not genetically modified.)
Selection & Storage
- Store in refrigerator, wrapped in plastic, for 2-3 weeks.
- June to January. Product of U.S.A.