What are Eggroll Wrappers?
- Paper-thin, 6.5-inch squares of raw pastry dough; traditionally used to make egg rolls and spring rolls by filling with meats and vegetables, rolling into a cylindrical shape, dipping in batter and deep-frying.
- Frieda’s eggroll wrappers contain no eggs.
How to Use
- Fill these paper-thin sheets of dough with vegetables, meat, seafood or fresh fruit and boil, deep-fry or steam. Great for appetizers, snacks or side dishes.
- Good source of iron. No MSG. No trans fat.
How to Store
- Keep refrigerated, or freeze up to 6 months.
Where are they produced?
Pizza Bites These bite-size pizzas can be made with either Frieda’s Wonton Wrappers, or Eggroll Wrappers cut into quarters. Base ingredients 12 pieces Frieda’s Wonton Wrappers, or 3 pieces Eggroll Wrappers, cut into quarters to make 12 pieces Extra virgin … Continue reading
Chicken Egg Rolls Ingredients: 2 teaspoons peanut oil 1/4 cup green onions, chopped 2 teaspoons Fresh Ginger, minced 1/2 cup uncooked chicken breasts, cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon dry sherry 1/2 teaspoon pepper 2/3 cup … Continue reading
Fiesta Fettucine with Basil Tomatoes and Garlic Ingredients: 1 teaspoon olive oil 2 shallots peeled and chopped 2 elephant garlic cloves, minced 3 cups diced fresh tomatoes or heirloom tomatoes 2 cups torn fresh spinach leaves 1/4 cup fresh basil, … Continue reading
Banana Filled Egg Rolls with Custard Sauce Ingredients: 4 large bananas Half (16 ounce) package Frieda’s Egg Roll Wrappers (8 Wrappers) 2 ounce (2 squares) semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped; or ¼ cup chocolate chips or 1/4 cup chopped Frieda’s Crystallized … Continue reading