What are Eggroll Wrappers?
- Paper-thin, 6.5-inch squares of raw pastry dough; traditionally used to make egg rolls and spring rolls by filling with meats and vegetables, rolling into a cylindrical shape, dipping in batter and deep-frying.
- Frieda’s eggroll wrappers contain no eggs.
How to Use
- Fill these paper-thin sheets of dough with vegetables, meat, seafood or fresh fruit and boil, deep-fry or steam. Great for appetizers, snacks or side dishes.
- Good source of iron. No MSG. No trans fat.
How to Store
- Keep refrigerated, or freeze up to 6 months.
Where are they produced?
Wonton Pizza Bites These bite-size pizzas can be made with either Frieda’s Wonton Wrappers, or Eggroll Wrappers cut into quarters, topped with just about anything you want. Endless delicious possibilities! Base ingredients 12 pieces Frieda’s Wonton Wrappers, or 3 pieces … Continue reading
Chicken Egg Rolls Ingredients: 2 teaspoons peanut oil 1/4 cup green onions, chopped 2 teaspoons Fresh Ginger, minced 1/2 cup uncooked chicken breasts, cut into thin strips 2 tablespoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon dry sherry 1/2 teaspoon pepper 2/3 cup … Continue reading
Banana Filled Egg Rolls with Custard Sauce Ingredients: 4 large bananas Half (16 ounce) package Frieda’s Egg Roll Wrappers (8 Wrappers) 2 ounce (2 squares) semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped; or ¼ cup chocolate chips or 1/4 cup chopped Frieda’s Crystallized … Continue reading