What are Eggroll Wrappers?
- Paper-thin, 6.5-inch squares of raw pastry dough; traditionally used to make egg rolls and spring rolls by filling with meats and vegetables, rolling into a cylindrical shape, dipping in batter and deep-frying.
How to Use
- Fill these paper-thin sheets of dough with vegetables, meat, seafood or fresh fruit and boil, deep-fry or steam. Great for appetizers, snacks or side dishes.
- Good source of iron. No MSG. No trans fat.
How to Choose
- Use or freeze by date on package
How to Store
- Keep refrigerated; freeze up to 6 months.
When are they in season?
- Keep refrigerated. Use or freeze by date on package; freeze up to 6 months.
Where are they produced?
- Product of U.S.A.