Chinese Eggplant has a slender, elongated shape and smooth, light purple skin. The inner flesh is soft and white with a sweet, delicate flavor.
Normal is boring...try one of these unique products for an inspiring new food experience.
How to Eat
- Prepare Chinese Eggplant like common eggplant; sauté, deep-fry or grill.
- Great source of folic acid and potassium.
How to Choose
- Like all eggplants, they can be spongy to the touch! Dark spots or patches are normal.
How to Store
- Refrigerate in plastic wrap up to 3 days.
- Product of Mexico and U.S.A.