Radicchio is Italian red-leaf chicory with burgundy-red leaves and white ribs. Visually resembling a small head of cabbage, the leaves are firm yet tender and have a slight bitter flavor.
Normal is boring...try one of these unique products for an inspiring new food experience.
How to Eat
- Use fresh in salad or for lettuce wraps. Radicchio’s sweetness is brought out when cooked. Grill, sauté with vegetables, or purée for soup.
- Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and fiber.
How to Choose
- Choose heads with smooth white ribs with no wilted leaves.
How to Store
- Refrigerate up to 1 week.
- Product of U.S.A. and Mexico