What is a Limequat?
- A cross between a Kumquat and a lime, Limequats are round and yellowish with an acidic lime flavor. Unlike a regular lime, a Limequat has a sweet rind, like a Kumquat.
How to Eat
- Enjoy whole, slice into salads or use in a variety of desserts. Like kumquats, they can also be candied, turned into marmalade or pureed for drinks and sorbets.
- Good source of vitamin C.
How to Choose
- Choose firm and glossy fruits.
How to Store
- Store at room temperature up to 2 days, then refrigerate up to 2 weeks.