Wonton Pizza Bites
These bite-size pizzas can be made with either Frieda’s Wonton Wrappers, or Eggroll Wrappers cut into quarters, topped with just about anything you want. Endless delicious possibilities!
The possibilities are endless when it comes to toppings! Here are some suggestions.
Start with marinara sauce:
- Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses, pepperoni, and mini sweet pepper slices
- Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses, baby heirloom tomato halves, and fresh basil
- Mozzarella cheese, dried fig, blue cheese, and prosciutto
Start with Alfredo sauce:
- Mozzarella, goat cheese, grilled chicken, and artichoke hearts
- Mozzarella, shallot slices, Gorgonzola cheese, and pine nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On baking sheet lined with parchment paper, lay out 12 pieces wonton or eggroll wrappers. Brush each piece with olive oil. Bake 5-8 minutes until lightly golden.
Take sheets out of oven, and top wontons or eggroll wrappers with toppings of your choice, starting with the sauce. Return to baking 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted (if used) and/or toppings are heated through. Serve immediately.
Source: Frieda’s Inc.